Marie Jo L'Aventure Strapless Bra
132813 0120828 CAFE LATTE
The Tom Strapless Bra with seamless bandeau cup from Marie Jo's L'Aventure line has a straight back with a wider elastic band that, in combination with the fabric, provides ample support. It can be worn strapless, halter neck or as a regular bra. The bandeau cup gives good coverage with a fairly horizontal neckline, making it a great choice for square necklines.
- Wired strapless bra
- Removeable straps lets you wear this bra either strapless, halter neck or a regular bra
- Straight back has a wider elastic band that provides additional support
- Good coverage with a fairly horizontal neckline
- Fabric Content: 39% Polyamide, 35% Polyester, 26% Elastane
- This style is exclusively available online and in-store at our Burnaby location
- This is sold in EU sizing
- Strapless bras should always feel tighter in the band, as this is the only support for the breasts
For Bras and Delicate Lingerie
- Handwash with a mild laundry wash or detergent
- Fill basin with warm water and let soak for as long as your wash product suggests
- Rinse thoroughly if required
- Dab off excess water with a towel and lay flat to dry or hang to dry. Bras should be hung by the center gore, not by the straps or band to prevent fabric stretching.
- Refrain from putting your bras, lingerie and swimwear in the washer or dryer. Even on a gentle cycle, the weight of the wet garment combined with the rotation of the washer is very hard on the fabric and can lead to a very expensive repair bill. (Trust us on this.) We will not accept returns on items that have been damaged in the washing machine.
- For all other items, follow the wash instructions as suggested on the garment tag.
- We offer a return window of 45 days exchanges, returns and online store credit on returnable items purchased online . The item must be new with tags attached, unworn, and must be free from all scents.
- Clearance items are a final sale and will not be refunded.
- For our full return policy, visit our Shipping and Returns page