Huha Mineral High Rise Thong
163099 HH HRT GREY
Say hello to your new favourite everyday underwear. The Huha Mineral High Rise Thong is an underwear staple that raises the standard in both comfort and quality. This style features a flattering high cut and barely there seams. Designed to favor your most sensitive regions, you can be sure this thong will stay-put whether lounging, working out, or on-the-go. Get ready to re-invent your underwear wardrobe with Huha.
- Ultra soft breathable material
- Full coverage gusset lining
- Huha is on a mission to empower women through healthy undies that are better for our bodies, allowing us to move through our days unencumbered, breathing easy, and feeling secure.
- Not suitable for those with an allergy or sensitivity to Zinc
- Fabric Content: Lining: 88% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 10% Lyocell (smartcel™ sensitive), 2% Spandex - Shell: 90% TENCEL™ Modal x Micro, 10% Spandex
- This item is a FINAL SALE
- TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainably managed forests while TENCEL™ Modal x Micro fibers are mainly manufactured from the renewable raw material beech wood, sourced from sustainable forests in Austria and neighboring countries. In addition, smartcel™ sensitive is made from FSC certified wood.
- The Mineral Thong is made with TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers that are unfavorable for bacteria growth and protected with smartcel™ sensitive, a functional fiber using pharma graded zinc oxide. Together, these sustainable, soft fibers keep you fresher, longer.
- See size chart above.
- We recommend going by your hip measurement
- Not suitable for those with an allergy or sensitive to Zinc
For Swim, Bras, and Delicate Lingerie
- Handwash with a mild laundry wash or detergent
- Fill basin with warm water and let soak for as long as your wash product suggests
- Rinse thoroughly if required
- Dab off excess water with a towel and lay flat to dry or hang to dry. Bras should be hung by the center gore, not by the straps or band to prevent fabric stretching.
- Refrain from putting your bras, lingerie and swimwear in the washer or dryer. Even on a gentle cycle, the weight of the wet garment combined with the rotation of the washer is very hard on the fabric and can lead to a very expensive repair bill (Trust us on this.). We do not accepts returns or exchanges on bras that have been damaged by the washing machine.
- For all other items, follow the wash instructions as suggested on the garment tag.
- This panty is a FINAL SALE.
- We offer a return window of 45 days exchanges, returns and online store credit on returnable items purchased online. The item must be new with tags attached, unworn, and must be free from all scents.
- Clearance items (50% off or more of the original price or items ending in .00) are a final sale and will not be refunded.
- For health and safety reasons, any item with a gusset is final sale.
- For our full return policy, visit our Shipping and Returns page