Freya Deco Plunge Bra
163281 AA4234 LATTE
Our favourite Freya collection is back! The Freya Deco Plunge Bra features seam free cups and a low plunging neckline to offer a smooth finish under clothing alongside great support. Truly perfect for everyday wear!
- Moulded T-shirt bra
- Completely seam-free cups, ideal for under tight-fitting clothes
- Plunging neckline offers fantastic cleavage and shape
- Ultra-soft handle fabric for complete comfort
- Powernet wings for anchorage and support
- Fully adjustable straps
- 81% Polyester, 16% Polyamide, 3% Elastane
- Sold in UK Bra Sizing
- Moulded bras are best suited for full/firm breast types
- Not recommended for soft or deflated breast types as you might spill out in the center and not have the support you need
- This style has wider set straps, which may not work for those with narrow or sloping shoulders
For Bras and Delicate Lingerie
- Handwash with a mild laundry wash or detergent
- Fill basin with warm water and let soak for as long as your wash product suggests
- Rinse thoroughly if required
- Dab off excess water with a towel and lay flat to dry or hang to dry. Bras should be hung by the center gore, not by the straps or band to prevent fabric stretching.
- Refrain from putting your bras, lingerie and swimwear in the washer or dryer. Even on a gentle cycle, the weight of the wet garment combined with the rotation of the washer is very hard on the fabric and can lead to a very expensive repair bill. (Trust us on this.) We will not accept returns on items that have been damaged in the washing machine.
- For all other items, follow the wash instructions as suggested on the garment tag.
- We offer a return window of 45 days exchanges, returns and online store credit on returnable items purchased online . The item must be new with tags attached, unworn, and must be free from all scents.
- Clearance items (50% off or more of the original price or items ending in .00) are a final sale and will not be refunded.
- For our full return policy, visit our Shipping and Returns page