Ewa Michalak Antonina Bra - BM Style
105124 BRA BM IVORY
An unpadded bra with a higher bridge ideal for a medium neckline based on the best selling BM style. Gathers the breasts in a way they do not stick outside the contour of the body.
- This is a BM style by Ewa Michalak - an unpadded balconette. If you fit well into other BM styles, this will also be a good fit.
- Balconette neckline with wide set straps
- A bow and jewel decorative element on the center gore
- Cups composed of fine elastic lace, stabilized with firm knitwear that is sewn into a matte microfiber base
- Stretch lace is ideal for breast asymmetry
- Fully adjustable straps
- Spring Fashion Show photo of Patricia by Stacey Firth @madmagic.co
- Handmade in Poland!
- Sold in UK bra size
- Ewa Michalak has a tendency of fitting snug in the band, so we recommend sizing up one band size. For example, if your usual UK bra size is a 34F, we recommend trying a 36F in Ewa Michalak
- Ideal for most breast types, including a soft, less firm breast tissue
- Designed for women who prefer fuller coverage, the cups go around the breasts keeping them in place
- Balcony styles work with most breast types, including mature and soft tissue
- A great alternative to a plunge bra if you have a softer breast tissue, as the cups will contain your breasts a little bit more while providing a fuller look on top
- Balcony bras are not ideal if you have narrow or sloped shoulders, as the straps may be set too far out and may slip off your shoulders
Please find EU to US band size conversions below:
- 65 - 30
- 70 - 32
- 75 - 34
- 80 - 36
- 85 - 38
- 90 - 40
- 95 - 42
- 100 - 44
- 105 - 46
For Bras and Delicate Lingerie
- Handwash with a mild laundry wash or detergent
- Fill basin with warm water and let soak for as long as your wash product suggests
- Rinse thoroughly if required
- Dab off excess water with a towel and lay flat to dry or hang to dry. Bras should be hung by the center gore, not by the straps or band to prevent fabric stretching.
- Refrain from putting your bras, lingerie and swimwear in the washer or dryer. Even on a gentle cycle, the weight of the wet garment combined with the rotation of the washer is very hard on the fabric and can lead to a very expensive repair bill. (Trust us on this.) We will not accept returns on items that have been damaged in the washing machine.
- For all other items, follow the wash instructions as suggested on the garment tag.
- We offer a return window of 45 days exchanges, returns and online store credit on returnable items purchased online . The item must be new with tags attached, unworn, and must be free from all scents.
- Clearance items (more than 50% off of the original price or items ending in .00) are a final sale and will not be refunded.
- For our full return policy, visit our Shipping and Returns page