Anita Compression Bra
020444 1199 BLACK
Regular price $99.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Shop in Store
The Anita compression bra is a superbly technical product that aids healing and recovery after chest surgery (mastectomy, reconstruction, augmentation, lift or reduction).
- Side support provides controlled compressive effect to promote healing process
- Front closure zipper and velcro adjustable straps
- Underlying hook and eye fastener for easy closing
- Seamless, double-layered cups for comfort and support
- Fabric Content:
SIZE & FIT
- This Bra is sold in EU Sizing
- Please refer to our size chart
- This offers a shallow 'compression' fit through the cup. If you fall in between sizes, we recommend sizing up in the cup.
For Bras, Swimwear, and Delicate Lingerie
- Handwash with a mild laundry wash or detergent
- Fill basin with warm water and let soak for as long as your wash product suggests
- Rinse thoroughly if required
- Dab off excess water with a towel and lay flat to dry or hang to dry. Bras should be hung by the center gore, not by the straps or band to prevent fabric stretching.
- Refrain from putting your bras, lingerie and swimwear in the washer or dryer. Even on a gentle cycle, the weight of the wet garment combined with the rotation of the washer is very hard on the fabric and can lead to a very expensive repair bill. (Trust us on this.)
- We will not accept returns or exchanges on items that were damaged in the washing machine or dryer.
- For all other items, follow the wash instructions as suggested on the garment tag.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
- We offer a return window of 45 days exchanges, returns and online store credit on returnable items purchased online . The item must be new with tags attached, unworn, and must be free from all scents.
- Clearance items are a final sale and will not be refunded.
- For our full return policy, visit our Shipping and Returns page