Panache Clara Bra
180620 7255(A) BLACK/VINTAGE GOLD
Clara is a beautiful tried and true style by Panache. Stretch lace is placed over a light satin base and gives this bra an opulent look. The full cup style is based on the same shape as popular Andorra bra, which gives superb lift and shaping up to a J cup!
- Underwire, full coverage cup
- Wide balconette neckline
- Seamed, 3-Part Cup
- Round Cup Shape
- Adjustable Straps
- 2-3 Hook Back Closure
- 77% Polyamide, 16% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- This bra is sold in UK Bra Sizing
- Stretch cup conforms to your shape, making this bra ideal if you have mature/soft breast tissue, slightly uneven breast size, or as a transition bra during pregnancy
- Panache offers very strong wires for ideal support of heavy breasts
- Not well-suited to a woman with a shorter torso, as the underwire can be very high under the arm
For Bras and Delicate Lingerie
- Handwash with a mild laundry wash or detergent
- Fill basin with warm water and let soak for as long as your wash product suggests
- Rinse thoroughly if required
- Dab off excess water with a towel and lay flat to dry or hang to dry. Bras should be hung by the center gore, not by the straps or band to prevent fabric stretching.
- Refrain from putting your bras, lingerie and swimwear in the washer or dryer. Even on a gentle cycle, the weight of the wet garment combined with the rotation of the washer is very hard on the fabric and can lead to a very expensive repair bill. (Trust us on this.) We will not accept returns on items that have been damaged in the washing machine.
- For all other items, follow the wash instructions as suggested on the garment tag.
- We offer a return window of 45 days exchanges, returns and online store credit on returnable items purchased online . The item must be new with tags attached, unworn, and must be free from all scents.
- Clearance items (50% or more off of the original price or items ending in .00) are a final sale and will not be refunded.
- For our full return policy, visit our Shipping and Returns page