More of Me to Love Deluxe Bamboo Bra Liner - 3 Pack
134831 MUL NEAPOLITAN
Uncomfortable from breast sweat? Want to feel comfortable in your bra and prevent soaked through shirts? Care about the environment, and want to make sure you’re using responsibly sourced products and materials? This new Bamboo Bra Liner is designed to keep sensitive skin dry and protected from bra underwires that cause irritation and rashes. Due to its absorbing and natural bamboo and cotton components, this liner keeps you dry and comfortable all day. At the same time, it limits the growth of germs and is thermo-regulating, keeping you cool and dry in the summer, and warm and comfortable in winter. It is anti-microbial and hypoallergenic.
- Bamboo and Cotton blend bra liners
- Incredibly soft against your skin while also proving remarkably strong
- Ultra absorbent liners wick breast perspiration and trap moisture
- Thermo-regulating material breathes freely, keeping you cool in summer, dry in humidity, and cozy in winter
- Latex & Spandex-Free
- Fabric Content: The outside is 70% viscose from bamboo and 30% cotton, while the inside is 100% cotton
- This is a FINAL SALE
The Bra Liner, end to end, should go from underarm to underarm. To determine which size you need, measure the distance between your arms going beneath the breasts. This should be essentially half of your bra size. The middle of the Bra Liner comes up between the breasts.
- S: 14"
- M: 18"
- L: 26"
- XL: 30"
- XXL: 36"
For Bras, Swimwear, and Delicate Lingerie
- Handwash with a mild laundry wash or detergent
- Fill basin with warm water and let soak for as long as your wash product suggests
- Rinse thoroughly if required
- Dab off excess water with a towel and lay flat to dry or hang to dry. Bras should be hung by the center gore, not by the straps or band to prevent fabric stretching.
- Refrain from putting your bras, lingerie and swimwear in the washer or dryer. Even on a gentle cycle, the weight of the wet garment combined with the rotation of the washer is very hard on the fabric and can lead to a very expensive repair bill. (Trust us on this.)
- We will not accept returns or exchanges on items that were damaged in the washing machine or dryer.
- For all other items, follow the wash instructions as suggested on the garment tag.
- This accessory is a FINAL SALE.
- For our full return policy, visit our Shipping and Returns page