Hot Milk Obsession Nursing Bra
008252 BRA-OBN CHAI
A larger cup nursing bra with a flexible underwire. A Seriously sexy and supportive contour cup.
For the majority of people wearing a flexi-wire while pregnant and nursing is safe. We simply say that you should not wear a wire when 'you' feel like your breasts are changing in size throughout the day, not if you are highly sensitive to issues like mastitis.
- Flexi-wire for maximum comfort and support; Perfect support for both pregnancy and breastfeeding
- A frame support for the ultimate support and modesty cover
- Spacer foam for smooth coverage
- Designed with stretch on the top cup to allow for growth
- Easy one handed drop down cups for breastfeeding
- 6 hook and eye extension for ribcage expansion
- Wider straps on the larger cups for added strength
- Please note: We recommend staying away from an underwired nursing bra for the first 6 months after baby is born, due to an increased risk of Mastitis
- This bra is sold in UK Bra Sizing
- Has a stretchy band, so depending on your comfort level, for optimum snug fit you may want to go one band size down, keeping in mind that if you do so you will need to go one cup size up to accommodate this. For example, if you normally wear a 38G, in this style you may want to try the 36GG
- For correct fit and lasting wear, it is recommended that you first wear an inexpensive comfort style (such as the Bravado), and invest in your nursing bra a few weeks after having your baby, once your milk supply is regulated. If you choose to buy a nursing bra while pregnant, you can buy a nursing bra with a snug fit in the band and a little extra room in the cup to accommodate growth
- Ideal style for the fuller figured woman - an excellent choice for full, heavy breasts
For Bras and Delicate Lingerie
- Handwash with a mild laundry wash or detergent
- Fill basin with warm water and let soak for as long as your wash product suggests
- Rinse thoroughly if required
- Dab off excess water with a towel and lay flat to dry or hang to dry. Bras should be hung by the center gore, not by the straps or band to prevent fabric stretching.
- Refrain from putting your bras, lingerie and swimwear in the washer or dryer. Even on a gentle cycle, the weight of the wet garment combined with the rotation of the washer is very hard on the fabric and can lead to a very expensive repair bill. (Trust us on this.) We will not accept returns on items that have been damaged in the washing machine.
- For all other items, follow the wash instructions as suggested on the garment tag.
- We offer a return window of 45 days exchanges, returns and online store credit on returnable items purchased online . The item must be new with tags attached, unworn, and must be free from all scents.
- Clearance items (50% or more off of the original price or items ending in .00) are a final sale and will not be refunded.
- For our full return policy, visit our Shipping and Returns page