Body Glove Manoa Falls Freya Fixed Triangle Bikini Top
170537 39-587207 NIGHTFALL
Deep within the Ko'olau range just outside of Honolulu, a majestic 150-foot waterfall rushes down the side of a rock face. To behold its beauty, you'll need to venture along a tropical rainforest trail, shaded by a dense canopy of intertwined trees. As you gain altitude, panoramic vistas of the Manoa Valley will be cheering you on every step of the way, with a striking view of the falls as your grand prize. This print is a celebration of an Oahu gem, and a snapshot of the magnificent greenery that makes it a bucket list item.
Body Glove's fixed-triangle Freya top is good vibes only. Designed with a plunging neckline and comfy under-bust panel, this swoon-worthy piece can be worn two ways around back: with criss-crossed straps, or simply side-by-side. Remove Freya's soft cups for a more freeform fit or keep them in for a touch of shape and support.
- Fixed Triangle Bikini Top
- Removable soft cups for a touch of shape and support
- Plunging neckline for flattering cleavage
- Under-bust panel
- Straps can be worn criss-crossed or side-by-side, allowing for a customizable look
- Tie back
- Our model Chelsea is wearing a size small top and size extra small bottoms, photo by Stacey Firth @madmagic.co
- 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
- This is a FINAL SALE
- Please refer to our size chart
- Please keep in mind swimwear relaxes once wet, so we recommend choosing a size which ensures a snug fit
- Plung styles are best suited for firm breast tissue, as a soft breast type might spill towards the centre of the bikini
For Bras, Swimwear, and Delicate Lingerie
- Handwash with a mild laundry wash or detergent
- Fill basin with warm water and let soak for as long as your wash product suggests
- Rinse thoroughly if required
- Dab off excess water with a towel and lay flat to dry or hang to dry. Bras should be hung by the center gore, not by the straps or band to prevent fabric stretching.
- Refrain from putting your bras, lingerie and swimwear in the washer or dryer. Even on a gentle cycle, the weight of the wet garment combined with the rotation of the washer is very hard on the fabric and can lead to a very expensive repair bill. (Trust us on this.)
- We will not accept returns or exchanges on items that were damaged in the washing machine or dryer.
- For all other items, follow the wash instructions as suggested on the garment tag.
- This is a FINAL SALE
- We offer a return window of 45 days exchanges, returns and online store credit on returnable items purchased online. The item must be new with tags attached, unworn, and must be free from all scents.
- Clearance items (50% off or more of the original price or items ending in .00) are a final sale and will not be refunded.
- For health and safety reasons, any item with a gusset is final sale.
- For our full return policy, visit our Shipping and Returns page