Our Response To Covid-19
UPDATE (July 5, 2022) - As the current health situation in our province continues to evolve, so are we! As of July 5, 2022 - masks are optional in our store and fitting rooms for our customers and staff. If you prefer your fitter to wear a mask in the fitting room, please ask and we are happy to accommodate your request. We continue to run our high powered HEPA air filtration systems to filter the air throughout the building. We still ask that customers use sanitizer upon the entrance of the stores and we will continue to sanitize high touch areas as best and as frequent as we can. Complete details on how we are adjusting and evolving as a small business during this global pandemic are below.
How We are Keeping our Customers & Staff Safe:
- Masks are optional in our fitting rooms for staff and customers. If you prefer your fitter to wear a mask during your fitting, please ask and we will be happy to accommodate your request.
- We encourage social distancing throughout the store
- We have hand sanitizer available throughout the store
- Staff feeling unwell are required to stay home
- We have purchased 4 high powered HEPA air filtration systems for our store, fitting room and back room. This is in addition to multiple smaller HEPA filtration systems that are placed in our back offices
- Plexiglass barriers are in place at the tills
- We continue to offer online purchasing and in-store pickup for those who are wanting to limit their time inside the store
How you, our customers and visitors can help keep us safe & healthy:
- Stay home if you are feeling sick, live with or have been in contact with someone who has been sick. We reserve the right to re-schedule your appointment if you arrive and you are visibly unwell.
- Sanitize your hands upon entry to the store
- If you are bringing your own bag (thank you! The environment needs us more than ever now) please keep it in your purse or pocket until you check out and then we will let you bag your items yourself.
- If you have a return, please make sure you have the tags on the item(s).
Nearly everything that is sold in-store is available for purchase online and we appreciate you continuing to shop online for things that do not need to be fitted. This helps us keep physical numbers down in the shop to just those needing fittings.
We sincerely thank you for your support through this pandemic and welcome you back for the FYL experience that you know and love, asking that you respect the personal choices of staff and other customer's in regard to mask wearing in our store.❤️