UPDATE (December 21st , 2021) - As the current health situation in our province continues to evolve, so are we! As of December 21st , 2021, Masks are still mandatory upon entrance of the stores, fitting rooms and for all one-on-one services. We continue to run our high powered HEPA air filtration systems to filter the air throughout the buildings. We also require the use of sanitizer upon the entrance of the stores and we will continue to sanitize high touch areas as best and as frequent as we can. We continue to operate in a decreased capacity in our fitting room areas and obtaining visitor information for contact tracing. In addition, we please ask that you shop alone, if possible, in order to help us comply with the lower capacity limits. Complete details on how we are adjusting and evolving as a small business during this global pandemic are below.
How We are Keeping our Customers & Staff Safe:
- Our staff will be wearing face masks at all times. We also require masks in the store and fitting rooms.
- Limiting/reducing fitting room capacity by 50%. We are booking appointments 7 days a week to guarantee a spot in our fitting rooms at a time that works for you. Walk-ins will be accommodated but keep in mind, you may have to wait for a fitting room to come available. We are open for you to browse the store and make returns.
- We encourage social distancing throughout the store
- We have hand sanitizer available throughout the store
- Staff feeling unwell are required to stay home
- We commit to frequent cleaning and sanitization of high touch points throughout the day
- We have purchased 4 high powered HEPA air filtration systems for throughout the store, fitting room and back room. This is in addition to multiple smaller HEPA filtration systems that are placed in our back offices.
- Plexiglass barriers are in place at the tills
- We sanitize the counter and PIN pad after each transaction
- We continue to offer online purchasing and curbside pickup for those not wanting to come into the store
- We have removed the couch in our waiting area and left 2 socially distanced chairs if needed. We have also removed all the toys in our kids area. As much as we love seeing your fam, lingerie shopping needs to be mostly a solo experience right now
How you, our customers and visitors can help keep us safe & healthy:
- Stay home if you are feeling sick, live with or have been in contact with someone who has been sick. We reserve the right to re-schedule your appointment if you arrive and you are visibly unwell.
- Sanitize your hands upon entry to the store
- Masks are mandatory upon entry of the building, in the fitting rooms or any one-on-one interactions.
- Wash your hands (for at least 20 sec) or sanitize your hands upon entering the fitting room area
- Please leave the fan club at home. This was a request from the beginning but we will now be enforcing it to keep everyone safe. Leave the partner, friends & kids* at home. Bra/Swim/Lingerie shopping needs to be mostly a solo activity for a while. Besides, when was the last time you had a day out alone!? Help us limit the number of people in the store by shopping alone. *If you need to bring babies/kids, they must stay with you at all times (including the fitting room)
- If you are bringing your own bag (thank you! The environment needs us more than ever now) please keep it in your purse or pocket until you check out and then we will let you bag your items yourself.
- If you have a return, please make sure you have the tags on the item(s).
Nearly everything that is sold in-store is available for purchase online and we appreciate you continuing to shop online for things that do not need to be fitted. This helps us keep physical numbers down in the shop to just those needing fittings.
I want to thank you in advance for your patience and kindness as we navigate the health and safety protocols we've set in place. Will we make mistakes and do things wrong? Absolutely. Are we committed to learning from our mistakes, pivoting and figuring out a different, better way to do it? Also yes!
We appreciate everyone’s support as we learn a whole new manner of retail and bra fitting, and can’t wait to welcome you back for the FYL experience that you know and love - just with masks and from 6 feet away. ❤️