UPDATE (Aug 14, 2020) - As the current health situation in our province continues to evolve, we now require you to wear a mask when shopping in our store at all times. In addition, we please ask that you shop alone if possible in order to help us comply with new lower capacity limits. Complete details on how we are adjusting and evolving as a small business during this glocal pandemic are below.
How We are Keeping our Customers & Staff Safe:
- Our staff will be wearing face masks and/or sheilds at all times. We also ask that our customers wear a mask upon entry to the store.
- Limiting the number of customers in the store to 15 and reducing fitting room capacity by 50%. We are now booking appointments 7 days a week to guarantee a spot in our fitting rooms at a time that works for you. Walk-ins will be accomodated but keep in mind, you may have to wait for a fitting room to come available. We are open for you to browse the store and make returns.
- We will happily encourage social distancing throughout the store
- We have hand sanitizer available throughout the store
- We will conduct daily temperature & wellness checks with all staff
- Staff feeling unwell are required to stay home
- We commit to frequent cleaning and sanitization of high touch points throughout the day
- We will sanitize the fitting rooms after each client
- All garments fitted and not purchased are steam sanitized or left to sit for 24 hours
- Plexiglass barriers are in place at the tills
- We will sanitize the counter and PIN pad after each transaction
- We will continue to offer online purchasing and curbside pickup
- We have eliminated our waiting area and removed all the toys in our kids area. As much as we love seeing your fam, lingerie shopping needs to be mostly a solo experience right now
How you, our customers and visitors can help keep us safe & healthy:
- Stay home if you are feeling sick, live with or have been in contact with someone who has been sick. We reserve the right to re-schedule your appointment if you arrive and you are visibly sick
- Sanitize your hands upon entry to the store
- We are now implementing mandatory mask use upon entry of the building.
- Wash your hands (for at least 20 sec) or sanitize your hands upon entering the fitting room area
- Please leave the fan club at home. This was a request from the beginning but we will now be enforcing it to keep everyone safe. Leave the partner, friends & kids* at home. Bra/Swim/Lingerie shopping needs to be mostly a solo activity for a while. Besides, when was the last time you had a day out alone!? Help us limit the number of people in the store by shopping alone. *If you need to bring babies/kids, they must stay with you at all times (including the fitting room)
- If you are bringing your own bag (thank you! The environment needs us more than ever now) please keep it in your purse or pocket until you check out and then we will let you bag your items yourself.
- If you have a return, please make sure you have the tags on the item.
Nearly everything that is sold in-store is available for purchase online and we appreciate you continuing to shop online for things that do not need to be fitted. This helps us keep physical numbers down in the shop to just those needing fittings.
I want to thank you in advance for your patience and kindness as we navigate the new health and safety protocols around re-opening. Will we make mistakes and do things wrong? Absolutely. Are we committed to learning from our mistakes, pivoting and figuring out a different, better way to do it? Also yes!
We appreciate everyone’s support as we learn a whole new manner of retail and bra fitting, and can’t wait to welcome you back for the FYL experience that you know and love - just with masks and from 6 feet away. ❤️