Freya Rose Blossom Moulded Plunge Bra
177469 AA402431 BLACK
Freya would like to introduce their brand-new collection for Autumn 2023- fall head-over-heels for Rose Blossom. Flirty and feminine, we just love the floral embroidery motifs, pretty picot elastics and rose charm detailing.
- Moulded Plunge Bra
- Low centre front offers the desired cleavage without spillage
- Plain powernet wing for support and anchorage
- Pretty picot elastics finish the look
- Fixed fully adjustable straps to prevent strap spillage
- J-hook adjuster to create a racerback and enhance support
- 53% Polyamide, 26% Elastane, 21% Polyester
- Sold in UK sizing
- Plunge styles are best suited for firm breast tissue, as a soft breast type might spill towards the centre of the bra
For Bras, Swimwear, and Delicate Lingerie
- Handwash with a mild laundry wash or detergent
- Fill basin with warm water and let soak for as long as your wash product suggests
- Rinse thoroughly if required
- Dab off excess water with a towel and lay flat to dry or hang to dry. Bras should be hung by the center gore, not by the straps or band to prevent fabric stretching.
- Refrain from putting your bras, lingerie and swimwear in the washer or dryer. Even on a gentle cycle, the weight of the wet garment combined with the rotation of the washer is very hard on the fabric and can lead to a very expensive repair bill. (Trust us on this.)
- We will not accept returns or exchanges on items that were damaged in the washing machine or dryer.
- For all other items, follow the wash instructions as suggested on the garment tag.
- We offer a return window of 45 days exchanges, returns and online store credit on returnable items purchased online. The item must be new with tags attached, unworn, and must be free from all scents.
- Clearance items (50% off or more of the original price or items ending in .00) are a final sale and will not be refunded.
- For health and safety reasons, any item with a gusset is final sale.
- For our full return policy, visit our Shipping and Returns page