Ewa Michalak Zefirek SF Style Bra
112156 BRA SF PINK Z
Do you dislike padded bras as they seem too thick, still you would like the effect they give but without padding? This is the style for you then! Zefirek from Ewa Michalak is a gorgeous 4 part bra that will lift and shape your breasts in ways you never though possible. Available in a very large size range. The 'SF' style is semi-soft style that offers coverage without adding volume.
- This is a SF style by Ewa Michalak - an semi-soft balconette. If you fit well into other SF styles, this will also be a good fit
- Fully adjustable straps with key hole detailing
- Lace made with double-layered elastic tulle, ideal for asymmetry
- Taller center gore for more coverage and support
- Offers a lifted, rounded shape while bringing the bust together
- Designed for women who prefer full coverage
- Perfect for soft, less firm breasts
- The tops of the cups are made of double-layered elastic tulle adjusting to the shape of breasts, great for asymmetry
- Bottom of the cup is a structured shiny knit that has been firmed up using a special technological process to hold the breast in place
- Handmade in Poland!
- Sold in UK bra size
- Ewa Michalak bras have a tendency to fit small in the band, so we recommend going up one band size for a less snug fit. Eg. If you are normally a 34G in other brands, try a 36G in this style.
- This bra is ideal for ladies who prefer fuller coverage
- Perfect for soft and less firm breasts, although it will work well with most breast types
Please find EU to US band size conversions below:
- 65 - 30
- 70 - 32
- 75 - 34
- 80 - 36
- 85 - 38
- 90 - 40
- 95 - 42
- 100 - 44
- 105 - 46
For Bras and Delicate Lingerie
- Handwash with a mild laundry wash or detergent
- Fill basin with warm water and let soak for as long as your wash product suggests
- Rinse thoroughly if required
- Dab off excess water with a towel and lay flat to dry or hang to dry. Bras should be hung by the center gore, not by the straps or band to prevent fabric stretching.
- Refrain from putting your bras, lingerie and swimwear in the washer or dryer. Even on a gentle cycle, the weight of the wet garment combined with the rotation of the washer is very hard on the fabric and can lead to a very expensive repair bill. (Trust us on this.) We will not accept returns on items that have been damaged in the washing machine.
- For all other items, follow the wash instructions as suggested on the garment tag.
- We offer a return window of 45 days exchanges, returns and online store credit on returnable items purchased online . The item must be new with tags attached, unworn, and must be free from all scents.
- Clearance items (more than 50% off of the original price or items ending in .00) are a final sale and will not be refunded.
- For our full return policy, visit our Shipping and Returns page